Stag Walkers is part of the Ramblers. When you have enjoyed three walks with us and want to keep coming, please join the group by becoming a member of the Ramblers. It costs £35 per year with no extra charge to join our group. Concessionary discounts are available. You can also pay monthly if you prefer.
How to join
Go to the Ramblers website to become a member. To ensure you join Stag Walkers group, please ensure you select us as ‘Your Group’. To do this, in the Area box, select ‘Hertfordshire and North Middlesex’, then in the Group box, select ‘Stag Walkers’.
If you have a paper membership form, please write HF50 for the group.
Enjoy these membership benefits:
- Go on any of our walks and any Ramblers group walks in England, Wales and Scotland
- Weekends away and other members-only events
- Quarterly magazines published by the Ramblers: Walk, packed with gear and book reviews, stunning photography and exciting features.
- Bi-annual publication Stile, published by our Area, with news and information from the Area and local Ramblers groups.
- 15% discretionary discount at Cotswold Outdoor and some other outdoor stores by presenting your Ramblers membership card.
- Public Liability Insurance cover when you lead a walk for us
- Support national Ramblers campaigns
Already a Ramblers member but not in our group?
How to renew
If you are an existing member, you can renew your Ramblers membership online or use the paper form you will have received in the post. You will need an account on the Ramblers website in order to renew online.
We recommend that you set up a direct debit to ensure that your membership doesn't lapse and we don't have to keep asking you to renew!